Study in Ireland and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
Ireland is a very famous country for students who want to study abroad. Ireland offers globally recognized education to students. Moreover, the cost of education in the Irish education system is very low compared to other nations. Degree from Ireland is considered equivalent to the degree from education institutes in the UK. Many academic institutes are available in Ireland to provide education to the students. Ireland offers many programs in various fields, including art & design, law and many more.
Why Study in Ireland?
Reasons to Join Institutes of Ireland
Ireland, one of the wealthiest nations in the OECD (Organization for Economic Co-activity and Development), is a neighbouring nation of the United Kingdom. Ireland has emerged as one of the most preferred destinations for higher studies by Indian students. It is the best option for the students who want to study in an English speaking country but not necessarily in the UK. Ireland provides many opportunities to the students.
- Irish Education system is one of the best in Europe.
- Ireland is the hub of scientific research.
- Ireland has a friendly environment.
- There is a very low unemployment rate in Ireland.
- Various Scholarship options are available for students.
Requirements to Study in Ireland
Like many other nations, International students require a student visa to study in Ireland. Moreover, students should read the visa application details very carefully. Visa may get refused in the absence of proper documentation. As a member of the European Union (EU), Ireland offers high-quality and globally-recognized education to the students. Irish qualification is almost equivalent to the qualification of the UK. There are two types of study visa in Ireland.
- 'C type study visa'- for the course that lasts less than three months.
- 'D type study visa'- for the course that lasts longer than three months.
Students must have the following documents to apply for a study visa in Ireland:-
- A valid passport
- Offer letter of particular College
- Proof of payments
- Draft for application fees (if applicable)
- Scorecard of English Language proficiency
- Medical insurance
- Commitment letter
- Fund proof
- Passport-size photographs