Spouse Visa

Canada Spouse Visa

Canada's liberal immigration policy allows International students to bring their spouse, partner, or children with them. Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for an open work permit, which can be filled before or after your arrival in Canada. The Spouse Work Permit is usually issued for the same duration as per the students' study permit duration and allows the holder to work full time in Canada. If your partner also has plans to study in Canada, then he/she must apply for a separate study permit.

Canada Spouse Visa
UK Spouse Visa

The UK Spouse Visa

Known for world-class universities and a multicultural environment, the UK allows international students to bring their family members or dependents along with them. Your partner will also be able to work in the UK If you are either a government-sponsored student taking a full-time course that is longer than six months or taking a full-time postgraduate course of 9 or more months at an approved institution. Your dependent can also apply at the same time when you apply for your study visa.

The USA Spouse Visa

The USA, known for academic excellence, study programs, and research opportunities, authorizes international students to bring their beloveds along with them. If your partner is travelling with you, he or she must apply under the dependent category of your visa type. In other words, If you are applying under F-1 or M-1 visa, your partner will have to apply under an F-2 or M-2 visa as per your visa type. If you and your spouse decide to file your application together, you can schedule the visa interview together.

USA Spouse Visa
Cambrain College | Pyramid College

Germany Spouse Visa

Low tuition fees, top-ranked universities, and countless degree courses attract thousands of international students to Germany. International students, under some preconditions, can bring their family members to Germany. There are two common ways to do so, the first way is by filing an application from abroad for a German Family Reunion Visa, and the second way is by applying from Germany for German Residence Permit. The German Family Visa holders can work in Germany.

Australia Spouse Visa

Australia Spouse Visa

Robust educational infrastructure, high quality of life, relatively lower expenses have made Australia a preferred destination for higher education. The government of Australia also allows international students to bring their family members with them. You can take your partner or dependent with you either by including them on your original student visa application or by applying for their visas once you have started your course in an Australian institution so that they can join you. Generally, a dependent can work in Australia, but it also depends on his/her Visa type.

New Zealand Spouse Visa

One of the most beautiful and peaceful countries, New Zealand, is an excellent choice for international students to live and study. If your partner wants to join you, he or she can apply for a Partner of a Student Work Visa or a Partner of a Student Visitor Visa with some conditions. If you are studying at a Level 7 or 8 qualification, which is also on New Zealand’s Long Term Skill Shortage List, or at a Level 9 or 10 qualification, your spouse may apply for a Partner of a Student Work Visa. With this visa, your partner will be able to work for any number of hours in New Zealand.

New Zealand Spouse Visa
Register Now