UK Education Fair October 2022 in Jalandhar
Mega UK education fair is on 17 October - Study in UK January 2023
After the massive success of the Canada education fair in September, Pyramid is back with the greatest Study Abroad fair for students aspiring to study in UK, Germany and Australia. Organizing on 17th of October at hotel kings, this event will prove to be the biggest chance for students who want to secure their seats for January 2023 intake. Delegates of top foreign universities, along with the experience of Pyramid eServices will provide detailed information on available study programs, scholarships, eligibility criteria and work opportunities during and after studies. Here are the highlights of the event.
UK Education Fair Highlights:
- Study at top foreign universities and colleges
- Avail scholarship from 2 to 6 lakhs*
- Avail up to 2-year work permit after graduation*
- Option to take your spouse and children along with you*
- Spouses can work, and children can study in schools for free*
- Admission possible with IELTS 5.5 band
- great opportunities for gap and refusal students
- Fee after visa for spouse cases
- Universities and colleges of Australia, Germany and Canada are also taking part
Last chance to apply for the January 2023 intake!
Students aspiring to take admission in January 2023 intake cannot afford to miss this opportunity, as it will be the last chance to secure the seats.
Golden opportunity for students who want to take their life partner along
Did you know married students can take their spouses along with them on a UK study visa? Yes, it's true!
The UK government allows international students to bring their families along, making it a highly attractive destination for those who do not want to compromise between their student and married life. Not only this, the government also allows students' life partners to work there, which makes it easier to stay and study in UK. Students with children can benefit from free schooling opportunities.
Keeping these significant benefits in mind, in this education fair, pyramid's experienced staff will provide detailed information to all the aspirants so that you can take your family along with you for new opportunities and prospects.
Here are some of the Top UK universities and colleges to choose
- De Montfort University
- University of Law
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Chester
- Middle Sex University
- University of West London
- Hult International
- University of Greenwich
- University of West England
- Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Arts University Bournemouth
- Bishop Grosseteste University
- Bath Spa University
- Falmouth University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Teesside University (ISC)
- University of Suffolk
- London Metropolitan University - Pathway
- Amity University
- University of Leicester
- University of Bradford
- University of Lincoln
- University of Huddersfield
- Solent University
- Abertay University
- Cardiff University
- Coventry University London
- Durham University
- Lancaster University
- Leeds International Study Centre
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Huddersfield
- University of Huddersfield - London
- University of Sheffield
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
Pyramid has 100% UK Study visa success rate
Thanks to Pyramid's excellent UK study visa expert team, not a single UK study visa case has been refused by the embassy for the past three years. This is a big thumbs UP for our superior services, making us the go to study visa consultants for UK study visa aspirants.
So, don't miss the great opportunity, meet us on 17th of October at hotel kings, Jalandhar to make your London dream come true. For more information, call us 92563-92563.
Germany, renowned for its technological prowess and robust economy, stands as a
Calgary, the heart of Alberta and Canada's thriving educational hub, stands out as an ideal study destination
In a recent press conference, Marc Miller, the Minister for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, outlined key