IELTS Coaching Classes to Study Abroad
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English language proficiency test that is required for the students from different countries considering to study and work in a nation where English is the first communication language. Famous countries like Canada, Australia, New Zealand accept IELTS for University admissions. The test measures the students' ability to communicate in the basic modules of language – writing, listening, speaking and reading.
Students have many confusions about the IELTS exam, eligibility, score etc. The straightforward answer to this is that International colleges need to make sure that student won't have any communication problem while studying in the nation. Students should have a good command of this language and that is the reason IELTS scores are so essential.
IELTS exam Fee
Students have to register to be eligible for the IELTS exam. Registration fees of this exam is Rs. 15,500.
IELTS coaching classes have an important role in shaping the students' career. Such classes help you in preparing IELTS exam. Students must be enlightened with the important information about IELTS exam.
Required information about IELTS exam-
- IELTS is the language proficiency test which is essential to get admission in International Colleges or Universities.
- IELTS exam is divided into two types- academic or general. The score range of IELTS exam is between 0 to 9 band.
- Generally, the result of IELTS classes declares after 13 days from the exam date.
- In the speaking module, students need to attend a face to face interview.
Many IELTS institutes are offering IELTS coaching to students so that they get required band score to clear the exam. Pyramid IELTS institute offers the best training to students with countless facilities.
Major pointers of Pyramid IELTS Institute:
- High-qualified faculty
- Demo classes for students
- Problem-solving session
- Advanced infrastructure
- Study material
Why Pyramid is one of the top
IELTS coaching Institutes
- Sample paper covering all the modules for students
- Personal attention to every student
- Supportive faculty for guiding students to excel in the test.
- All the four sections of IELTS exam are covered in every module of class.
- Ample amount of study material is available for students to crack this exam.
Exam pattern of IELTS exam:
The duration of IELTS exam is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The pattern of IELTS exam is -
This section includes four recorded conversations.
3 reading passages, analytical, diagrams, graphs and illustration.
Task of minimum 150 words to explain table, graph, chart or short essay task.
|Speaking||11 to 14 min||Face-to-face interview|
IELTS exam is the first step to study in your dream International College.
When it comes to international job interviews, the initial question about yourself is crucial. You have just