Eligibility for MBA in Canada for Indian students
In the present time, MBA is standout amongst the most looked for after graduation. MBA abroad offers practical knowledge to students for better work openings. Canada is a standout amongst the most favored goals for international students.
Scholarships and eligibility for MBA in Canada for Indian students
MBA is one of the most preferred post graduate course helping students to become an expert to manage business. An MBA degree adds positive points to your resume and opens the doors of many opportunities for the students. But only choosing a course is not sufficient, you have to decide the country from where you want to get this degree.
MBA degree from abroad increases the chances to get placement in an MNC at good package. Here are the top reasons that why Canada is the top most choice to pursue your MBA degree.
Why Study MBA in Canada
As 150 world's top universities are present in Canada so It is the best choice for students to pursue an MBA degree. Canada offers a good environment to the students from all over the globe. So it is very safe country for the students. Moreover, students become eligible to apply for PR after getting MBA degree from Canada. This country offers education in very affordable fee as compared to other western countries.
Requirements to study MBA in Canada
- Student must have bachelor's degree from a well recognized institute.
- Student must have proof of relevant work experience. (if any).
- Proof of English language proficiency test is compulsory.
- GMAT score card is necessary to reserve seat in top Canadian University.
Process to apply for MBA admission in Canadian University
Process of applying for MBA in Canada is very time consuming so apply at least 15-16 months to get admission in target intake. Admission form can be downloaded from the official websites of the colleges and universities.
- Student must have academic record including all documents of graduation.
- Test score card of Standard Admission Tests like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Fund proof and bank statements to support your stay in Canada.
- Work experience proof (if any)
- Don't forget to attach letter of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose is also required by admission committee to evaluate your application.
- Attach all the related documents related to visa.
Cost to study MBA in Canada
Canada offers a good lifestyle to international students and its residents. You can avail various benefits like high-quality health services while living in Canada. The average cost to study MBA in Canada is $40,000 which is very much affordable as compared to other US universities.
Scholarships for students in Canada
Many Canadian Colleges and Universities offer scholarship schemes to International students for pursuing their MBA degree in Canada. Students with good academic record have better chances to get scholarship. Students who want to apply for scholarship schemes must apply under these scholarship programs:
- Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS) : This scholarship is for the students who want to get education at doctoral levels.
- University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship : The University of Waterloo offers this scholarship to the meritorious students.
पिरामिड ई सर्विसेस ने क्यूबेक, कनाडा में तीन लाइसेंस प्राप्त कॉलेजों के दिवालिया होने से प्रभावित अपने छात्रों के लिए सहायता की घोषणा की
पिरामिड ई-सर्विसेज क्यूबेक प्रांत के तीन