International Institutes provide high-quality education to the international students. Australia and New Zealand are among the top choice of students
from all over the world. According to QS Ranking, many Universities of Australia are ranked in top 100 International Universities.
These countries offer multicultural ambience to International students which is the major attraction for the students.
So, these are most appealing countries for International students to pursue higher studies on foreign land. The total cost to study in these countries depend on various factors
like University, course and location.
Advantages of study in abroad
- Practical experience
- Improvement of language skills
- High class facilities for education
- Improve employment chances
- Multi-cultural environment.
- High living standard
Options for higher studies & Requirement for IELTS
- Bachelor degree – 6/6.5 bands
- Diploma to degree – 6 Bands
- Master degree – 6/6.5 bands
- Diploma- $16000/Year (Approx.)
- Bachelor- $30,000/ Year (Approx.)
- Master - $30,000/ Year (Approx.)
Courses After GNM/B.Sc
- Public Health
- Community Health
- Health Science
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Chemical Laboratory Technician
- Health Promotion
- Environmental Health
- Food & Nutrition Management and many more
Universities offer Medical programs
University of Melbourne, La Trobe, Deakin university, Monash university – Melbourne
University of new south Wales, University of western Sydney, University of Sydney, Macquarie university – Sydney
Edith Cowan university, Curtin university – Perth
University of Queensland, Griffith university, James cook university, Bond university – Queensland
- University of Adelaide – Adelaide
Part Time Work Rights
Student are allowed to work for 40 Hours/ Fortnight
Spouse can work 40 Hours/ Fortnight, if they have opt diploma/ Bachelor's.
Students get work permit of 2 Years after Bachelor Degree.
- Students can work for 3 years after their masters in research.
Financial requirement to survive in foreign ambience may be different for different countries. In Australia, these expenses include living expenses of student ( $19830), partner ($6940), 1st child ($2970). Whereas, travel expenses for students, their partner and child are $2000, $2000 and $1000 respectively.
- Student- $2000
- Partner- $2000
- Child- $1000
New Zealand is located at the south-east of Australia. Two main islands are present in New Zealand and many small islands ranging the tropical to the Antarctic.
Eligibility criteria to study in New Zealand
- If you are planning to study more than 3 months in the Universities of New Zealand, then as an International student, you require a student visa.
- Your education provider must be approved by NZQA( NEW ZEALAND QUALIFICATION AUTHORITY)
- Students get open work permit of one year after they finish their studies in order to search job according to education field.
Fee structure varies according to the course type-
- Diploma- NZ $16000/ Year (Approx)
- Bachelor- NZ$30,000/ Year (Approx)
- Master - NZ $ 24000/ Year (Approx)
- Students can work part time during their study for 20 hours per week.
- Student are allowed to work full time during vacations.
- Always remember, if you are showing funds to support your higher education in abroad then it should be minimum 6 months old.