Germany Study Visa Requirements for Indian Students
Germany is one of the most preferred destination to study in for international students. With world class universities and quality teaching techniques, German education institutes can shape careers to the best with opportunities to work in various fields. Moreover, low cost education is a irresistible prospect for Indian students. To study in Germany, various visa requirements are needed which are discussed below.
It is advisable to start application process as soon as possible because it may take time. Most educational institutes in Germany teach in German language. however, there are many courses which are also available in English language for international students. still It is compulsory to pass a language test before getting a student visa.
Depending upon the type of course and language requirements, the student may have to pass one of the following test.
- TestDaF (Test of German as a foreign language)
- dsd (German language diploma)
- GDS (Goethe Institute German Language Diploma)
You may have to demonstrate your proficiency in english language through one of the following tests
- IELTS (The International English Language Testing System) : minimum score required by German universities is between 5 to 6.5.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) : Minimum score required is as follows
- internet based test requires 79-80 points
- paper based test requires 550 points
- Computer based test requires 213 points
- CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages): The minimum level required is B1/B2
The various important documents which are required for Germany study Visa are mentioned below :
- Valid passport of not less than 6 months after travel
- A copy of your passport's bio-data page in A4 paper
- 4 passport size photographs
- Cover letter including your travel itinerary which should explain the reason and duration of your stay.
- Payment proof of study fees
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- Language proficiency test either in either English or German
- Letter of acceptance of school in Germany.
- Last 3 months pay slips and employment contract.
- Evidence of ownership of the business for self-employed
- Income tax return form
- Past three months bank statement with sufficient funds
- Proof of accommodation during the study period in Germany.
- Flight booking information
- Health insurance for travel
- Marriage certificate and birth certificate.
Important points for minors
In case of a minor to study abroad, the both parents and applicant have to sign consent letter, the form must be signed by both parents along with the passport-bio-data page of both parents.
The student have to pay the processing fee through the demand draft.
The student applying for a visa is required to demonstrate his financial capacity to sustain during their studies. The student must supply the following documents:
- Letter from sponsors in Germany
- Approved loan and supporting documents from the bank
- Bank statements with sufficient funds
- Financial guarantee from parents or any relative.
To get a visa successfully, the applicant must meet all the Germany Student Visa Requirements as mentioned above. There may be other documents required by the respective university. It is important to visit the website of the institute to find out their specific requirements for admission.
After completing the graduate course in Germany, students allowed to stay back for a period of 18 months to search job which is also known as job search visa.
Our experts are trying very hard to listen and help you. For detail information on Germany study visa please contact our experts.
It is no secret how adversely the coronavirus pandemic
ਯੂਕੇ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਨੇ ਕੋਵੀਸ਼ਿਲਡ ਦੇ ਦੋਨੋ ਟੀਕੇ ਲਗਵਾਏ ਲੋਕਾਂ ਲਈ 10 ਦਿਨਾਂ ਦੀ
Studying in Canada has become one of the most sought-after decisions these