Study in Sweden and Requirements
Application Process, College, Courses and Universities
Sweden is rated as the most reputable country by the “Reputation Institute.” The citizens of Sweden have high standards of living and are a destination for travelers. Every year tourists come here to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the country. Sweden has the best student life as it has promoted an independent study system. Sweden has around 35,000 International Students. Their Colleges and Universities encourage students for group work and prepare them for the industrial environment. The tuition fee is less compared to the US and UK. Students have many scholarship opportunities. There is a very warm relationship between teachers and students, making the study atmosphere wide and open. Sweden is leading in areas like Environmental Technology, Cancer Research etc. Many job opportunities in Sweden attract International Students for higher education.
Why Study in Sweden?
Reasons to Join Institutes of Sweden
Sweden is famous as the education hub for Foreign Students. It is one of the independent, well-developed, advanced, and innovative countries. By studying in Sweden, students gain a vast amount of knowledge. It has less involvement of teachers, so students are encouraged for group discussions. Therefore, Higher Education is based on self-responsibility. Students are also asked to make reports on projects allotted to them. Following are the reasons why International Students should study in Sweden:
- The Education System of Sweden makes the students more creative. Students get the ability to question looking at the new perspective and coming up with their opinions.
- Students can easily get a work permit and permanent residence after graduation thanks to the study, work and settle policy.
- Swedish Society is known for gender equality. Therefore, everyone takes part in decision-making.
- International Student-friendly environment in Sweden as everyone speaks in English.
- There is a wide network of transport like buses, trains, planes, boats etc.
- It is a safe country for International Students with a good quality of life.
- There is an affordable tuition fee. The Bachelor’s programs are usually less expensive, whereas the average tuition fee of the Master’s program is USD 14,500 per year
Requirements to Study in Sweden
Sweden is a wonderful country because students from all over the globe flock here each year for Higher Education. However, before heading off to the country, students need legal permission from the government of Sweden for their stay during the study. For this process, students need to meet all the visa requirements and must have a clear background. In addition, certain documents are required to have a successful Visa Application.
- Signed visa application form
- Receipt for the payment of Application Fee.
Passport with the following requirements.
- It must be valid for a minimum of three months after the completion of students' stay.
- There must be at least two empty pages.
- It must be issued in the period of the past ten years.
- Two passport-sized photographs clicked in the last six months.
- Medical Insurance Certificate
- Amount of money required for student's stay during the study period.
- Photocopy of air tickets.
- Offer Letter received from Swedish University or College.
- Bank Statement.
- Copies of Academic Documents i.e. University/College/High School etc.(attested).